PSL-ITI: Institute of Technology and Innovation
Innovation is essential to meet the challenges of international competition in the industrial field. Its main drivers are scientific excellence, multidisciplinarity and the R&D interface. The Institute of Technology and Innovation (PSL-ITI) aims to train the new profiles of engineers, researchers and innovative entrepreneurs that industry needs and to turn research into a driver of growth. The objective of PSL-ITI is to train the scientists and start-uppers of tomorrow to transform scientific production into a real force for industrial innovation.
The PSL-ITI pre-doctoral year (60 ECTS) is:
- Multidisciplinary learning (innovative technologies for health, quantum engineering, energy, cognitive sciences, etc.) and training in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- A 5-month internship in an academic laboratory or in a company (start-up or large industrial group: Air liquide, Saint-Gobain, Total, Schlumberger, Chanel, Sanofi etc.) or in a laboratory (MIT, Caltech, Technion, Collège de France, ESPCI Paris, Institut Curie, ENS, etc.).
- A simulated start-up creation project.
The training offered by PSL-ITI is open to all French and foreign students with a BAC+5 level from an engineering school, ENS or holders of a Master of Research in Science (MSc).
PSL-Pépite is dedicated to all PSL students or young alumni who have a business creation project or are motivated by the desire to start a business. It aims to provide them with the required skills, services and support to succeed in carrying out their project.
If you have been a graduate for less than 3 years or in a gap year, two PSL-Pépite courses are available, leading to the PSL Etudent-Entrepreneur Diploma (D2E).
- PSL-Starter proposes to accelerate your project in 5 months with a program taking place at PSL-Lab, the PSL co-working space. You will be accompanied through all aspects of the development of your project: competitive positioning, tailoring your offer to your market, customer acquisition, optimising the purchasing and logistics processes, etc.
- PSL-Pépite offers to provide training and support for your media plan and press relations: assistance with crowdfunding and press campaigns; promotion at events related to your fields and targets (VIVA Tech, university-business meetings, etc.).
For more information: https://www.psl.eu/en/education/find-your-academic-program/become-entrepreneur
PSL's coworking space welcomes and supports student-entrepreneurs’ start-up projects. Designed for student-entrepreneurs labelled by PSL-Pépite, PSL-Lab is a place for exchange, synergies as well as a pool of resources and tools dedicated to success.